- Why do we share links more freely than emotions and ideas?
- Why do we take a million photos, but have very few memories?
- Why is our ego big and our self-esteem small?
- Why do we retweet pictures of starving children, but donate nothing?
- Why do we have watches that read our emails, while we can’t even be on time?
- Why is a relationship only official when it’s shared on Facebook?
- Why do we have five hundred Facebook friends and five real life ones?
- Why do we have several degrees, but no job prospects?
- Why does social media have the word social in it? What’s social about sitting in front of a computer?
- Why do we prefer to Skype over real face to face communication?
- Why do we have strong ideas, but little understanding?
- Why are we disconnected from each other when we live in a time where it’s possible to call someone on the other side of the world?
Why aren’t things adding up anymore?